Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Killzone 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

Killzone 3 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:48 pm

GGs. I'm getting the hang of the infiltrator: it feels so dirty when I kill them and by the time they realize what's happened it's too late. Twisted Evil

"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:01 pm

From what I experienced in the beta I liked the medic class the best. Of course when I get the game, I will experiment with all of them and see what I like Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Yeah, medics can be tricky. I've fooled so many people now with the "get up" ability. It makes being a medic all the more entertaining.

As for yesterdays games, I wasnt so much frustrated with the bullet lag as I was with the objectives. We had a chance to advance the round, but it kept kicking me out. I can handle losing a game when we are outplayed, but I can't stand it when Im cheated out of a potential win.

I know isn't that great? I love raising from the dead to kill someone. Esp that one time when I killed the damn t bagger.

I am also sure to be on the look out for which people are medics and am always sure to either shoot them dead. or just toss a prox mine near them so if they get up they go boom, and I get more points

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:48 pm

What a great idea...I never would have thought to screw a downed medic with a prox mine!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a great idea...I never would have thought to screw a downed medic with a prox mine!
Honestly I dont do it much. I've only bothered with it once or twice. typically because I'd rather use it for something else.

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

GGS yesterday matt and azira. Sorry I had to bail out. I had planned to catch a movie with a buddy and totally forgot until partway through that last game hehe.

Nobody - thats a money strategy dude. Definitely will start enjoying that one! Props!

Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:56 am

I really need to get some games in. I've been so crazy busy with so many things but KZ3 and it's killing me! I'm falling behind, and I just can't have that! =]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:37 pm

I know right? :p

Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey Cam, nice 1.5 games with ya! You're amazing dude! I had to run but hopefully I'll be able to get back on a bit later.

Also, this may sound dumb, but why can't I get chat to work on KZ3? Is there a setting I need to enable or something? I can't hear anyone. I feel dumb. hahah
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:35 pm

The default setting for the mic volume is 50%, just turn it up to 100 and you should hear everyone fine. Took me awhile to figure that out haha.

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 pm

For me and MAG, I couldn't be heard on my mic. On MAG, one of the most strategy based games out there. Why did it have to be that game, of all of the ones that it could have been on? I never got it to work. Hopefully when this comes by next Friday, I will have some Turtle Beach DPX21 headphones with me, so that I will have an awesome experience with you guys on this. Very Happy= :D After I get past my first month or more sucky stage Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:53 am

You know, I'm really thinking hard about trading this in.

Normally when I buy a new game I'm hooked into it for a good while before I start getting a little tired of it, but I'm just not feeling it with this game. I've tried rolling with friends, playing different classes and giving the game a fair number of hours, but I just can't find myself wanting to stick the disc and playing some part of the game.

I just can't find a way to be happy with this purchase. I've had for a month now and there doesn't seem to be anything in this game that really makes me feel I should keep it. I just want to hop unto another game instead of play KZ3.

I think I'll be selling this within the next two weeks.

"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth."
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Hey Cam, nice 1.5 games with ya! You're amazing dude! I had to run but hopefully I'll be able to get back on a bit later.

Also, this may sound dumb, but why can't I get chat to work on KZ3? Is there a setting I need to enable or something? I can't hear anyone. I feel dumb. hahah

I can't get my mic to connect to KZ3 at all. I can hear other mic users over my speakers, but my BT just won't do it >_<

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Tried connecting through in game menus?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am

Ever have one of those games where you are in a groove, and still lose? I was on Snowdrift for Operations and I: Secured two batteries, set two charges, and took about 6 locations on the carrier, and yet we lost in the final seconds. Ended 34 and 21 too.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:33 pm

I hate when you and your party is doing great, and the rest of your team sucks. especially when your random team mates get scores of 1-12, 2-16, 0-10. Ugh facepalm2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 pm

If anyone sees this, Im going to jump on for about 45 or so minutes. Hope to see you guys there.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 am

Good games last night Ratchet.
DOWN WITH THE AMERNICANS!!!!

If it comes to a choice between being a good soldier and a good human being -- try to be a good human being
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:21 am

Great games Six.

I'm really glad we were able to stomp that guy.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:35 am

I had an amazing game. I won a game of operations with 3 seconds left before we would of lost.

It was on the MAWLR Graveyard. That last objective where you have to deliver the battery. I snuck in past a bunch of enemies, grabbed the battery, and ran across the whole map to deliver the battery just in the nick of time. (Infinite Sprint FTW....Literally)

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 am

I had an amazing game. I won a game of operations with 3 seconds left before we would of lost.

It was on the MAWLR Graveyard. That last objective where you have to deliver the battery. I snuck in past a bunch of enemies, grabbed the battery, and ran across the whole map to deliver the battery just in the nick of time. (Infinite Sprint FTW....Literally)

Dude, that must have been intense!!

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 am

Awesome. I love that. It adds so much intensity when you are facing the clock like that.
Thats why i was so excited that one day. It was a similar situation. But we had 30 seconds left when I snagged it.
Good job man.

If it comes to a choice between being a good soldier and a good human being -- try to be a good human being
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 am

Dude, that must have been intense!!
honestly no, not really. I mean yes more intense then most of the time when playing Killzone.

I didnt even realize this till just now, but what I did in KZ3 (and other times like it) was cool and all, it just doesnt give me that pulse pounding adrenaline rush. Not like Uncharted 2 used to some of the time. Or that Turok would do almost all of the time. scratch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 am

Great games a bit earlier guys, we were rolling through that lobby! Seeing Six, Super, and I in the final Helghast cutscene makes me feel awesome.

Also, that triple melee kill was epic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

If anyone is up for some games Ill be on soon.

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: