Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 am

Can't miss my buddy's going away party now can I? Wink

Although by the time I finish work and the gym, it'll probably be about 7-8 hours from now... You canz stop teh hoovering long enough then? Laughing

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 915210 'n' Guns firing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

.....Call yourselves Ninjas? Pshawww......

Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am

I hate hoovering. Hate it. Sooooo much. The place is all done, now, it just took me a good five-six hours more than I expected.

So now, I'm free to hang out for a few days, my last-minute stuff is pretty minimal, so I'll have a bunch of free time open for some UC2 action.

A notch on my belt is how you shall exist. A notch on my bedpost is how you shall exist. No more, no less, for the common good. That's you, American Womanhood.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 pm

What time are you guys normally on u2?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm actually about to hop on right now, I've gotta hook the PS3 back up, but I'm going to be playing a lot tonight, and probably well into the wee hours of the morning.

We all seem to have late-evening into super-early morning schedules. Silver and Charlitos are probably on during the afternoon more than anybody.

A notch on my belt is how you shall exist. A notch on my bedpost is how you shall exist. No more, no less, for the common good. That's you, American Womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm playing pretty garbage today. Maybe it's the black controller, as opposed to the blue one Suspect
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:31 am

Fun games tonight, Raist and Ame. Took my mind off of some things, and cleared others up Smile

The reason that I left unexpectedly was because in the Lost City, I rolled into cover near one of the doorways (the one leading to the hole in the ground in the hero spawn point) and I got caught in a state of twitchy limbo for a second in the middle of the doorway, then I froze up. I figured I'd just call it for the night.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 am

no worries man. After that we pretty much called it a night too. Smile

31 - 0 though.....made my night for sure.

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 am

Holy goodness Shocked Sounds like a youtube worthy video Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
no worries man. After that we pretty much called it a night too. Smile

31 - 0 though.....made my night for sure.
what map?

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 am

train wreck

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 am

*cough* youtube worthy?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:27 am

Sorry for double but, I'm going to be hopping on if anybody wants to party up Smile
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 am

Had some terrible connection problems today and some bad games as a result. However in retrospect my connection has fluctuated a lot in the past and sometimes that's just how my connection goes, that being said I can't deal with this and probably won't be on for a while so I'll see you guys online for a while. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 am

Raist, was it on a deathmatch? If so then WOWZERS. Yes, I did just say that.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 am

WoWzers? Really? Laughing

GG's to all last night... I hear ya on the connection issues, Silver. Sad

I even backed out and messed with my network settings to see if I could make a difference, it seemed like the match would either start bad and suddenly switch or start out good for me and then get worse all of a sudden. Mad

I'm sure ND are trying different things out through 'Live-Syncing', it just seems that none of them do anything for my connection. Crying or Very sad

All I want to do is drop people as quickly as they get me for a change... Guns firing

Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am

31 - 0

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

I was with Raist that match. By the time I reached 9 kills, he was like "There's my rampant!" And I was like Shocked

And then I saw his score at the end of the game and I was like affraid
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm

you guys want to play some plunder today? I need 5 objective wins and 30 plunder caps for the 2 trophies

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:30 pm

you guys want to play some plunder today? I need 5 objective wins and 30 plunder caps for the 2 trophies

Can you wait til thursday? Laughing

I cant get on until then, and I really need those trophies aswell.

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Can you wait til thursday? Laughing

I cant get on until then, and I really need those trophies aswell.
I may or may not, (probably not) but that doesnt mean we cant play more when you are on

Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Hopping on, we'll try to get that Plunder stuff taken care of for you.

Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm

I might pop in for a little bit later on. I'm getting a bunch of stuff done IRL today that I've been neglecting.

I think my Uncharted 2 break has been broken. I'm going to still play, but not exclusively like before. Going to try and balance my time between games so I don't burn myself out like last time, and I'm not going to worry about leveling up, double negatives, K/D, etc. I'm just going to play for the sake of playing Smile

Although that stealth trophy would be nice Thinking
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 pm

*Reels Charlie into the UC2 keep-net, despite his wriggling*

@ Turtle, LMFAO... Great pic, dude. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Good games earlier, everybody.

Got the Plunder stuff taken care of, which was nice, and then we went back to DM. Had a few sketchy matches, but made up for it with a Rage, a few Furies, and a Perfect. The Plaza is being good to me, lately. I even picked up a Long Ranger on Fort today, which I haven't been able to do in a while, because of a certain Turtley someone taking my corners.

I'll be hopping back on shortly, hope I can catch some of you guys tonight, too. Charlitos, you need to hop on!

E - Hatemail. I forgot about the hatemail. Made my day.

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:53 pm

damn, after ame left I accidentally backed out, and realized no one in the party is on my friends list. facepalm2

Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: