Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call Of Duty: World At War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:20 am

Yo. Is this game good? I've never played a WWII game online & am starting to think this might be my last opportunity. (>_<)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation
boogieman7247

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 am

I like it. Best graphics which is 95% of a game for me. the only thing that sucks is that not to many people play it on ps3. xbox has tons of people playing all the time. I will add you on psn and if you get it we can cod it up.
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 am

I can't wait for Modern Warfare 2. That game is getting played

Back to top Go down
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation
boogieman7247

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:42 am

yeah, I have already bought my copy.
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:47 am

I have not played COD W@W in a long time anyone wanna play on Saturday?

Back to top Go down
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation
boogieman7247

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:48 am

night yes...
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:49 am

Yeah Saturday night. I am playing Golf during the day I think.

Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 am

Just got done playing the new Zombies with Tac, Broken, and PE. We had a blast. The new zombie map if huge and has all kinds of new stuff. Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just got done playing the new Zombies with Tac, Broken, and PE. We had a blast. The new zombie map if huge and has all kinds of new stuff. Very Happy= :D

Ya man SRSLY good times.

-Dole "Hey, who am I?"

-PE *without even looking at the TV* "You're the Jap"

-Dole "FucK!!!"

Lulz. you had to be there, but ya good times man.

Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Wow what a blast of a night last night with Tac, Broken, and PE. Tac and I got our "Perk-a Holic" trophies thanks to Pe and broken. We made it to level 17 on the new map and we had a blast. We should have died at least 5 different times, but we lived. We were scrambling around like chickens with our heads cut off.

LOL...that was some of the most fun I have ever had playing games guys. Wow.

I think PE took a smoke break while I was rebuilding walls. LMAO

THANKS GUYS THAT WAS A BLAST

Back to top Go down
tacgnol998
Second Nation
tacgnol998

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Wow what a blast of a night last night with Tac, Broken, and PE. Tac and I got our "Perk-a Holic" trophies thanks to Pe and broken. We made it to level 17 on the new map and we had a blast. We should have died at least 5 different times, but we lived. We were scrambling around like chickens with our heads cut off.

LOL...that was some of the most fun I have ever had playing games guys. Wow.

I think PE took a smoke break while I was rebuilding walls. LMAO

THANKS GUYS THAT WAS A BLAST
that was the greatest zombie game ever, most fun ive had in forever. awesome games guys!

Back to top Go down
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:31 pm

the game is being a bitch today. I get into a laggy ass game I quit out, search get put back into the same game quit again to only be put back in the same game 20+ more times. WHAT THE frak ?
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm

the game is being a bitch today. I get into a laggy ass game I quit out, search get put back into the same game quit again to only be put back in the same game 20+ more times. WHAT THE frak ?

And that sir, is just one of the many reasons I play KZ rather than COD.

Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm

i do believe i have this game
but on wii

so i havnt finished it.. cuz its too sensitive and annoying to play with my arms flapping about as i attempt to melee some random dude.
maybe i should get it on pc Thinking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~
"I'd prefer to be eaten by Nicolas Cage"

Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:55 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
i do believe i have this game
but on wii

so i havnt finished it.. cuz its too sensitive and annoying to play with my arms flapping about as i attempt to melee some random dude.
maybe i should get it on pc Thinking

Dad has restricted games on all computers josie. You'll have to get it on the PS3 or on My Xbox 360

Old Sixth Nation member and Old Forum Dweller, generally inactive.

Vivid gamer however across majority of consoles. Main game i play is Battlefield on the Xbox 360.
Link to my Battlelog to find more information about my Battlefield career; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
Link to my BF3 Stats; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
Link to my BF4 Stats ; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Signatures (Battlefield 3:

Signatures (Battlefield 4:

Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:15 am

WHAT

naww Crying or Very sad

that means no WaW Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~
"I'd prefer to be eaten by Nicolas Cage"

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm

I hear these zombie maps are awesome and zombies is the only part of a COD that I do consistently good at. Unfortunately I am not willing to spent 6o bucks on a code for the black ops version of them so my question is, Is it worth it to buy this just for the zombie stuff ?

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:04 am

Double post unfortunately Sad

I have brought this game , can't wait to try the zombie stuff and campaign Smile

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 am

you are a zombie freak Mitch Smile

cheers Az & SB

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:07 am

I feel honored Wadey Smile . If only shipping was faster Smile . Nacht der Untoten is hard map solo and I allways like a challenge . Will give the multiplayer a spin too methinks .

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm

I got the game and really liking it, multiplayer's fun and so is zombies as always . I would like to get the 2nd map pack with the Shi No Numa swamp zombie map and the other maps which look cool also . Thinking of picking that one up in the next week Smile

Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Saw a $35 copy on TradeMe. Just can't decide between that (zombies) or BC2 (epic multiplay with gigantanormous maps)...

Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, Journey, Far Cry 3 and NFS: Most Wanted 2012
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 am

Saw a $35 copy on TradeMe. Just can't decide between that (zombies) or BC2 (epic multiplay with gigantanormous maps)...

get WAW , who can you game up with on Battlefield ? Thinking

Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 am

I'm amazed anyone still plays WaW. It wasn't that well liked in it's time, and that time passed a while ago! Fair enough getting it for the Zombies maps if that's your bag, but MP? Don't get me wrong, I bought this when it was first out. But it was a bad point in my gaming life, WaW MP or R2 Co-Op. The good old days were not all that my friend.

Thanks to Street for the sig!

Bring on the Christmas newbs!
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: World At War   Call Of Duty: World At War - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 am

Buy WAW, Battlefield 3 is coming out in a couple months. Although Battlefield BC2 is an amazing game.

Guess who's back, back again, Matty's back, tell a friend....
Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: World At War

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: