Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

gratz man, I've gotten maybe one or two of those lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:15 pm

I got back literally 5 mins ago , only to find all my chocolate from Christmas had melted in my bedroom Sad . I'm afraid to play uncharted cos il be very rusty . Happy new year to all !!!Smile (bit late I know ) .

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm

You too, Mitch!

I was about to ask why your chocolate would melt in winter, but Christmas is summer down in New Zealand, so my brain exploded...

I look forward to blasting faces together with you again, and hear that voice of yours Very Happy= :D Some of the time when I thought that I would come back to a game from a long time and be rusty, I did better than I did when I was in the groove of the game before I left the game. Sometimes our skills need a break, then they get their gears working again, and go into overdrive Smile
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Don't be afraid, mitch. You may be rusty, but once you play a few games it'll all come back.

Might be able to get on this week. MAG and U2 here I come! cheers

I try to trophy whore, but I just get bored~

Last of Us FTW!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Mitch if your rusty the only way to make the rust go away is to get back into the game, I remember when I came back to U2 after a few months of being away and I did OK

Having only two days to be able to play the 4x cash was OK, I have like under 6 mil left until lvl 62, saw Raist on for a few hours yesterday, yes his PS3 got fixed, but now its back to either one negative or two positives, maybe I'll work on my protectorates, idk yet, I have midterms at the end of this month so that will probably cut into my playing time Sad

Not to mention I'll be forced to miss Music as a Weapon V!

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:25 am

Had a few games by myself and did pretty well ! Smile . Aiming was good and went positive every game . Not toooo much lag either . No hugely fantastic games but 12-6 and 13-7 is fine with me .

@Leo , if your there , i would really like that cinema uploaded , i think i sent it to you , its in the temple . No pressure! Wink

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 am

I thought that I would be all rusty too when I got back, but I actually did better than before.

Might borrow the game again from my brother and play a few with you guys, wanna hear Mitchells seeexy voice too, haha. Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 915210

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 am

Sexy ???????????? . That's a bit harsh Reo Smile . You guys are making me afraid to even use themic now Smile
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 am

Don't be nervous, boy. Twisted Evil
No one will ever take the throne from Leo and his deep, soul-moving whiskey voice.

Hell, I would even play Superman 64 if I could hear Leos voice in the game.

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 am

I could never hear Leo on my TV , too quiet .
I'm not nervous I'm just surprised it's such a big deal , I suppose I was " the mute " of the party before Wink .

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:05 am

Hahaha, it's no big deal, buddy, I'm just messing with you.

It will be awesome to be able to talk to you in game, since I kind of put myself in the "mentor" role, I will be more likely to give shoutouts and such, one big I have been terrible at.

Whenever I get my mic on, I go into "Rant mode" and point out every bad thing about the game, haha.
Kind of killing the joy for those who has the misfortune to hear me. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:54 am

I've always been the mute of our parties, since my parents are so afraid of me "talking with strangers" on the PS3 lol

Got a few more games in this morning, at about 89 mil

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey, there are scary people out there. Look at Reo, that's all the proof that you need Smile

I don't care about leveling up anymore, because it takes my enjoyment out of this game.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah, I probably will stop leveling except maybe on weekends or some other big events, don't expect to be leveling again until end of January because I have midterms then

Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:05 pm

For those of you that care and know her, I recorded Prizma05 reaching her 60.

Hope you enjoy.

The hunt is on.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 pm

though I don't know Prizma I'll congrats on getting the nice little X, I remember when I got mine, not hard to because it was like two months ago, felt good all the same lol

-------

Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: