Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:41 am

Look for a guy called Sam.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 am

He appears randomly in any of the hold cities, so he will never appear in ivarstead. Just chalk all the inns. you have to be level 14 or higher

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 Fs_overall
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

I am lvl 35 Smile .

I found this woman who teaches archery , She gives you 6 tests and completing each puts you up a lvl in archery regardless of what lvl you are !! . Also , there is an archery skil book in her hut and she gives you a bow afterwards . I went from 78 to lvl 85 archery in no time !! Smile

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 Bioshockinfinitesig

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
@CobaltMonkey wrote:
A tavern. It seems to change which one it is, and I'm not sure of the criteria. I got it at the tavern in Solitude both times I did it, but I've heard others say they got it in Whiterun.

Thanks Monks , I'll head there when I'm on later Wink . I was looking in the Ivarstead Tavern

He will say something about a drinking contest... do it.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 RSigBorder

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 13yjpfk
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
I am lvl 35 Smile .

I found this woman who teaches archery , She gives you 6 tests and completing each puts you up a lvl in archery regardless of what lvl you are !! . Also , there is an archery skil book in her hut and she gives you a bow afterwards . I went from 78 to lvl 85 archery in no time !! Smile
Where?

And I found Sam in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 Jmw566
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 pm

@Jmw566 wrote:
Mitchellkillgour wrote:
I am lvl 35 Smile .

Where?

And I found Sam in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun.

Find the woman in this camp and keep asking for practice , make sure you use the practice arrows she gives you and talk to her afterwards to get a free bow Smile . Best picture I could find and it is near Falkreath Smile .

Spoiler:

I have now reached lvl 36 with 32 dungeons cleared !! cheers

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm

That seems like not many dungeons for the level. Not sure though

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:30 am

@nobody wrote:

Now , I think about , it really isn't lol . I have been mainly discovering caves in order to come back to them later .

I am at lvl 36 after 35 hours played , how much longer does it take to get to lvl 50 ? , I heard it takes aaagggeeessss Wink

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 am

It depends on what level you are when your skills start maxing out. I've got about 100+ hours on my main character, and he is level 52 with most of the skills I use maxed so I don't see him getting much higher

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:31 pm

@nobody wrote:
Meh .... I spend time in this game picking flowers , and hunting/hiking around I did the same crap in RDR but Skyrim world is so less repetitive. I level up sometimes doing silly crap smithing,sneaking, archery blah blah blah instead of clearing dungeons. I drank with Sam last night and don't remember much this morning.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 RSigBorder

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 13yjpfk
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:32 pm

you miss understood my post. it doesnt matter how many dungeons youve cleared, so no need for getting defensive like that

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Finished College of Winterhold main quests now Smile

Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:56 pm

I think I am level 20-22 and might have like 4 or 6 dungeons cleared!! lol

I pick plants and food, go around discovering the map and adding places to visit later (I have an obsession for "clearing" the map), I do potions and generally walk, walk and walk. It talk to people, get quests, improve my sneaking and conjure an Atronach as company all the time.

I am trying to do the quests for the College (Mages) but so far I have only visited Whiterun from the main cities and only a couple of little towns... I want this game to last months!!!! I am determined to discover everything, get as much as I can, and do not rush at all. This will be the best £40 my husband has ever spent lol

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 SeyThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:45 pm

For early adventurers who want powerful weapons early ,go to the Lost Valkygg dungeon on the exterior of the Labyrinthian ( map in spoiler ) , the loot is fairly average but there are two drauga deathlords , one wields an ebony war axe and the other wields an ebony bow with ebony arrows , with the archer I recommend getting in close , his close combat weapon is just an ancient nord battle axe and he becomes a lot more manageable . If you think you can handle it , these are great , powerful weapons early on .

The Labyrinthian dungeon itself is full of great loot but is part of the College of Winterhold questline . I highly recommend this questline as you go through a couple of nice dungeons with great loot Smile .

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Well I think I am going to reroll, I am very upset about the points I spent, and my guy is only 19 anyway.

I didn't go about the stealth the right way at all, and should have used light armor...

Does anyone know of any online "talent calculators"? I would love to plan out my points ahead of time, this time round.

Going stealth with bows and conjuration is my plan. Basically a thief that can summon the dead Smile

Building an army, one grave at a time!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:56 pm

@RHYN0X wrote:
Well I think I am going to reroll, I am very upset about the points I spent, and my guy is only 19 anyway.

I didn't go about the stealth the right way at all, and should have used light armor...

Does anyone know of any online "talent calculators"? I would love to plan out my points ahead of time, this time round.

Going stealth with bows and conjuration is my plan. Basically a thief that can summon the dead Smile

Might this do the trick ??

http://skyrimcalculator.com/

-------

http://sixthnation.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2078

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Well, what do you know?
DLC finally to come for PC and PS3. Along with another patch for PS3, and at half price (only for their launch week).

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 40 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: MMOs and Role Playing-
Jump to: