Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The_hawk217
First Nation
First Nation
The_hawk217

Nation Reputation : 0

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Ok Reo I'll see what I can do tomorrow Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I know, Static refused to hold my hand and preferred to jump off to his death. I get the blame for ruining someones Rampant (alhtough HE killed ME, haha) lol, that was such horse crap. I so would've had that rampant if not for ND's retarded logic, why should my streak be ruined cause I accidentally TKed someone. absolute bull. I should send it to you, since I think I went 22-0 till the end.

Still, I had more fun with this game than ever before and it's all thanks to you guys.
Great night for me! Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 915210

Thanks for the games guys!

Team GOLD kicked some serious, blindfiring butts....with the help of a certain someone who has traded his beloved AK for the FAL Razz Orange cause yellow is hard to read ;p. Hell yeah, everyone get a skeleton skin and make 'em gold for team GOLD!.

Tomorrow I WILL get my darn Marco Polo!

I try to trophy whore, but I just get bored~

Last of Us FTW!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Finished my placement!! WOOT WOOT!!
Nothing but U3 mayhem for a week.

The hunt is on.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:25 am

UGH! havent had one good game, all the people i connect to are in brazil and irak and lag like a b!t_h... thank god for loosing everything (money, deaths, kills) when you rage quit, even though i'm not proud of it Facepalm Ratchet

8 days to the Last of Us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 pm

anyone looking for some coop adventure on crushing? looking to get some of the skins.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 pm

YOu dont need to do it on crushing, just hard. All you have to do is farm them, and crushing does not increase drop rate at all.

Last of Us FTW!
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:55 pm

well, i want the cool emblem anyway. Very Happy= :D

might as well knock it out now.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:04 pm

yea im up for doing it for the emblem. Though give me a couple days. Recently legacyd so im not even level 20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:28 pm

i dont think you're in my friends list, nobody. mind if i add you? my psn is tekkenz01.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Just focussing on playing hardcore until I get that damn Chimera treasure. I refuse to legacy until I get it.

Back to top Go down
The_hawk217
First Nation
First Nation
The_hawk217

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Just furied the London Underground Very Happy= :D went 15-5 and that was my first fury in uncharted 3 (woo!) Guns firing

Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Just focussing on playing hardcore until I get that damn Chimera treasure. I refuse to legacy until I get it.

Include me! We can be teh Talbot FAL bros. Now we just need that epic ringtone of yours in the background when we play together ;p

Last of Us FTW!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:44 pm

i dont think you're in my friends list, nobody. mind if i add you? my psn is tekkenz01.

Just add me. I won't be on for a while. Going to bed, right now ish. But I should wake up by tonight and then I'll be on all night til I have to go to work at like 5am pst

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

tekkenz, if you need one more guy then count on me, I still need to do Borneo & Monastery on Crushing, but I'd be happy to help with the others too.

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:17 pm

molten ruins is definitely my map where I dominate. I just played a match where I felt like I played like crap yet I went 14-7 with no nades and invalid neg boosters on. Even had some kal abusers but they didn't seem to be a problem for me. Only noticed cuz my team mates were bitching and I kept finding kal ammo all over the place

Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:44 pm

I dominate on the molten ruins and london underground. Theyre just so easy to get a nice continual flow going..

-------

The hunt is on.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: