Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community
 
Log inHomePortalRegisterSearchFAQCalendar
Share | 
 

 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:51 am

I dominate on london underground and the facility, really hope the village will come out as a map. Used to own everyone there.

__________________________

8 days to the Last of Us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Forum Trophies:
 
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm really good on Syria, molten ruins, facility, high rise and brass city, but for some reason on molten ruins its like im a whole different person, in fact I am pretty sure raist thinks I am a better player then him (based on some random comments he has made) and its cuz of my performance on that 1 map (which I seem to end up a lot on when with you guys) and based on kills and deaths im a much worse play then him

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by nobody on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Last night was a rough one for me. Just couldn't mount any type of gameplay that would resemble skill. Eventually had to just back out and work on my trophies in SP.

Props to Tekkenz and Static for putting up with my horrible play last night.

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Playing Co-op adventure with a tired daughter whining in the background?
Never again, haha.
Sorry tekkenz for ruining an otherwise good run (proof that 2 players can take some of those maps on).

Will try to get on later after the nag-machine goes to bed Laughing

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm

So going back to Uncharted 2.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

__________________________

8 days to the Last of Us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Forum Trophies:
 
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 pm

I am missing playing this game online a lot , stupid internet !!! .

I personally don't really know if I deserve the 2.05 KD I have at the moment . I generally roll in parties which means peeps are watching my back equaling less deaths . I have only had about 11 Furies overall and the only Uncharted 3 rage I ever got was in the summer Beta . When I am by myself I am usually stuck with noobs every time . So dunno if KD is a reflection of skill in my case ? .

@Nobody , what is your KD ?

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Mitch, I wouldn't put much emphasis on KDR at all.
Yes, you will get a better KDR when rolling in parties with decent players.
You will get more kills when you are going solo, but also more deaths, hence in the long run you'll have a lower KDR if you avoid partying up.

In my opinion, KDR is a poor factor when determining someones actual skill.
Granted, you had a far much lower in Uncharted 2 but you were one the better teamplayers I had the fortune to play with.
I have guys on my friendslist with KDR between 3-4.5 but few of them are "true" KDR's.
Lots of rage quitting is usually the common tool in these cases. I'm not saying it goes for all, but it's more common than you would think.

I see Uncharted 3 more of a teambased game more than Uncharted 2 due to the fact that you can't beat teams on your own anymore.
And having 5 "all-out-guns-a-blazing" types in one team is usually going to fail.
I prefer when playing with 6th nation guys since I've come to learn how most of you play and so I alter my own style to try to bring as many different aspects into the game.
For instance, I might hold certain areas which I know people will try to flank through or I'll go out running if I know I have someone of you covering one of my blindsides.

That's what is most important to me, being able to form a unit with various skills rather than having 5 KDR farmers getting mad when they get ONE kill stolen from a teammate.

To put it short, your KDR IS much deserved but you are also better than that. You have really gotten good at reading the flow of the game and understanding flanking, supportive fire, trapping etc.
You might not get the kill, but that kill was thanks to your wits.

At least, that's my side of the story Laughing


On a side note, I too played Uncharted 2 again earlier today. Lag is better (!) than in Uncharted 3 and I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.
Still, you could tell that the recent hours spent in Uncharted 3 has had quite an impact. Felt weird having spot-on aim and not being able to sprint.

My hopes are in having a MP with the best of the 2 games. drools

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Mitch, you should be able to get on on like the 28th/29th/30th, well at least the 30th, doubt that U3 takes up so much memory that it uses up like 8GB in a day.

Tbh my K/D really isn't that good, its at 1.05, and I usually put together like 1.5-3 K/Ds in my matches, unless I am up against a good group of players and I'm not in a nation party.

Got the FAL today, I'm liking it a lot, just wish it came with more ammo though, I tend to go through it rather quickly, but I got my Ammo Award to Level 3 today, so that will help.

Still want to get some co-op in at some point, just never on when the co-op parties get going facepalm2

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mitch, you should be able to get on on like the 28th/29th/30th, well at least the 30th, doubt that U3 takes up so much memory that it uses up like 8GB in a day.

Tbh my K/D really isn't that good, its at 1.05, and I usually put together like 1.5-3 K/Ds in my matches, unless I am up against a good group of players and I'm not in a nation party.

Got the FAL today, I'm liking it a lot, just wish it came with more ammo though, I tend to go through it rather quickly, but I got my Ammo Award to Level 3 today, so that will help.

Still want to get some co-op in at some point, just never on when the co-op parties get going facepalm2

My internet resets on the 15th December , now you see what I mean ? Sad , Now I have only 6.7 GB left Sad , for 18 days !!

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:



On a side note, I too played Uncharted 2 again earlier today. Lag is better (!) than in Uncharted 3 and I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.
Still, you could tell that the recent hours spent in Uncharted 3 has had quite an impact. Felt weird having spot-on aim and not being able to sprint.

My hopes are in having a MP with the best of the 2 games. drools
thats true, miss having no dot between the reticles, actually useful boosters, in booster slot 2, also found my self pushing the L3 button as hard as I could trying to sprint Laughing but i enjoyed it much more than the recent games in UC3

__________________________

8 days to the Last of Us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Forum Trophies:
 
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mitch, you should be able to get on on like the 28th/29th/30th, well at least the 30th, doubt that U3 takes up so much memory that it uses up like 8GB in a day.

Tbh my K/D really isn't that good, its at 1.05, and I usually put together like 1.5-3 K/Ds in my matches, unless I am up against a good group of players and I'm not in a nation party.

Got the FAL today, I'm liking it a lot, just wish it came with more ammo though, I tend to go through it rather quickly, but I got my Ammo Award to Level 3 today, so that will help.

Still want to get some co-op in at some point, just never on when the co-op parties get going facepalm2

My internet resets on the 15th December , now you see what I mean ? Sad , Now I have only 6.7 GB left Sad , for 18 days !!

Interesting...at least here in the states the corporations know that months start on the 1st of a month, unless that was an option that your parents chose, in which case I can understand why its the 15th of the month, oh well, hope to game it up with you before I leave for Christmas vacation, if not then afterwards lol

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 pm

@mitch mine is a 1.5ish I think. I checked it for the 1st time last week.it was 1.60 or something like that. Its generally not something I check. though I do usually see how I did from match to match

My playstyle doesn't permit a good kdr. I like to just run in get some kills and if i die i die.

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Mine is the same, nobody, but tbh I like to at least go even, hate it when I go negative because usually its because of some crazy shenanigan, like Kal-7 to the back, some other form of blindfiring, but w/ sprint thrown in, or my least favorite thing of all, that stupid instant exploding grenade, so overused and sometimes I get killed like 2-3 times by it, at least decrease the time that it lasts ND, is that too much to ask for?

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 pm

I like to go even too, hence why I check my game to game kdr. But if I don't go even I don't care. Its more of a mid match I'll be like "crap im doing bad, I gotta do better"

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:51 am

ya I think Im at 1.3-1.4 at the moment. Most of the time whenever I go negative its because of some blindfire hoar or whatnot... drives me insane.
I just find that the instincts that you gained in U2 definitely work out in U3. Although in U2 most of the time if you got into a blindfire situation you could roll and nade...
Does anyone know if this works in U3?

__________________________

The hunt is on.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mitchellkillgour wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mitch, you should be able to get on on like the 28th/29th/30th, well at least the 30th, doubt that U3 takes up so much memory that it uses up like 8GB in a day.

Tbh my K/D really isn't that good, its at 1.05, and I usually put together like 1.5-3 K/Ds in my matches, unless I am up against a good group of players and I'm not in a nation party.

Got the FAL today, I'm liking it a lot, just wish it came with more ammo though, I tend to go through it rather quickly, but I got my Ammo Award to Level 3 today, so that will help.

Still want to get some co-op in at some point, just never on when the co-op parties get going facepalm2

My internet resets on the 15th December , now you see what I mean ? Sad , Now I have only 6.7 GB left Sad , for 18 days !!

Interesting...at least here in the states the corporations know that months start on the 1st of a month, unless that was an option that your parents chose, in which case I can understand why its the 15th of the month, oh well, hope to game it up with you before I leave for Christmas vacation, if not then afterwards lol


It could be based on their billing cycle. Many customers dont have 1st - 31st cycle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ya I think Im at 1.3-1.4 at the moment. Most of the time whenever I go negative its because of some blindfire hoar or whatnot... drives me insane.
I just find that the instincts that you gained in U2 definitely work out in U3. Although in U2 most of the time if you got into a blindfire situation you could roll and nade...
Does anyone know if this works in U3?

So far it seems to be the main counter to blindfire noobs. Its helpful that uou can drop nades while rolling/jumping as well.

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 am

Anyone else found themselves getting bored with this games MP quite quickly?

I mean, at first I figured I was just done with the whole "Uncharted MP", but after playing Uncharted 2 again I soon realized that was not the case.

I for one prefer a game that relies on simplicity, which Uncharted 2 did.
Same starting guns, 2 booster slots and that's it.
No kickbacks, no power plays, no insane hipfire.

Just you, your guns and your skill.

Remember how we were promised modes that ND have yet to explain the absence of?
Or how a beta that was praised by the majority got a total makeover in the actual game?

Maybe it's due to the kickbacks, powerplays and loadouts and legacy. Maybe it's the same old maps with worse graphics and worse gameplay.

I have yet to discover the greatness of this games multiplayer. Neutral

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ya I think Im at 1.3-1.4 at the moment. Most of the time whenever I go negative its because of some blindfire hoar or whatnot... drives me insane.
I just find that the instincts that you gained in U2 definitely work out in U3. Although in U2 most of the time if you got into a blindfire situation you could roll and nade...
Does anyone know if this works in U3?

Rolling and dropping nades "Samus Aran style" is a good strategy, running away while hipfiring back is another. The best in my book is however the FAL-SS. It feels like the perfect counter to the KAL-7. Combine that with Fleet Foot lvl.3 and you can just move backwards while putting them to rest.

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mitchellkillgour wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mitch, you should be able to get on on like the 28th/29th/30th, well at least the 30th, doubt that U3 takes up so much memory that it uses up like 8GB in a day.

Tbh my K/D really isn't that good, its at 1.05, and I usually put together like 1.5-3 K/Ds in my matches, unless I am up against a good group of players and I'm not in a nation party.

Got the FAL today, I'm liking it a lot, just wish it came with more ammo though, I tend to go through it rather quickly, but I got my Ammo Award to Level 3 today, so that will help.

Still want to get some co-op in at some point, just never on when the co-op parties get going facepalm2

My internet resets on the 15th December , now you see what I mean ? Sad , Now I have only 6.7 GB left Sad , for 18 days !!

Interesting...at least here in the states the corporations know that months start on the 1st of a month, unless that was an option that your parents chose, in which case I can understand why its the 15th of the month, oh well, hope to game it up with you before I leave for Christmas vacation, if not then afterwards lol


It could be based on their billing cycle. Many customers dont have 1st - 31st cycle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ya I think Im at 1.3-1.4 at the moment. Most of the time whenever I go negative its because of some blindfire hoar or whatnot... drives me insane.
I just find that the instincts that you gained in U2 definitely work out in U3. Although in U2 most of the time if you got into a blindfire situation you could roll and nade...
Does anyone know if this works in U3?

So far it seems to be the main counter to blindfire noobs. Its helpful that uou can drop nades while rolling/jumping as well.

Have to admit Raist, I was thinking something along those lines as well.

@Reo
I have to admit man that I have little problem with this games multiplayer, except for the blindfiring and the crazy use of grenades, but then again I encountered both of these constantly back in U2, so I was sort of expecting this, but I will say that I wasn't expecting ND making it easier for them to do so

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:30 pm

A small walkthrough for the first chapter in co-op adventure has been posted here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nothing too crazy but hopefully it'll help a little. Smile

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Well , apart from the blindfire I enjoy the U3 multiplayer , if I could play it that is Sad .I usually don't care for my KD in online games , it's just that uncharted was the only game I showed any sort of promise at Smile

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 pm

finally got my 3.0 KD, get that most of you dont care about KD's but im actually proud Razz

__________________________

8 days to the Last of Us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Forum Trophies:
 
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:35 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
finally got my 3.0 KD, get that most of you dont care about KD's but im actually proud Razz


Very nice ! I'd be proud of that too !!! But... I have a negative in most MP games I've played except Blops (I think) so if I really cared about my K/D I'd never ever play. Plus good players need scrubs to kill or their K/D would be bad. I'm thinking about playing some UC3 as soon as Im off my pain pills but I still hate the old maps they really get to me. I just hate having to relive an old game experience unless I want to. I want new,new, new, stuff. But I am old so I want new things to try out .But I do want to hang with my 6th friends so I'll give up my whining and just play.

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jolli-timer wrote:
finally got my 3.0 KD, get that most of you dont care about KD's but im actually proud Razz


Very nice ! I'd be proud of that too !!! But... I have a negative in most MP games I've played except Blops (I think) so if I really cared about my K/D I'd never ever play. Plus good players need scrubs to kill or their K/D would be bad. I'm thinking about playing some UC3 as soon as Im off my pain pills but I still hate the old maps they really get to me. I just hate having to relive an old game experience unless I want to. I want new,new, new, stuff. But I am old so I want new things to try out .But I do want to hang with my 6th friends so I'll give up my whining and just play.

The main reason I'm proud is because in every MP game since's i started in UC2 Iv'e had a shitty to avarage KD.
Yeah after playing the game for over a month I wish there was more original maps like the cruise ship or London streets or something :/ really hate the only new map that we saw at release is brass city...

__________________________

8 days to the Last of Us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Forum Trophies:
 
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm

If you mean only new map that wasn't seen in the beta then your right but here is the thing, ND did the same thing in U2, only like 4 maps were seen in the beta and they had an extra one for release

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: