Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
that sucks, Static, not really happy with you hating on people without mics, though, since there are probably plenty of people who are like me, want mics but can't afford/parents won't let us get them

Not meaning to hate, you're always welcome to join me. I just like whennpeople has mics as it distracts me from raging usually

I try to trophy whore, but I just get bored~

Last of Us FTW!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:18 pm

believe me, I WOULD LOVE A MIC!!!!!!!! Blasted parents!!!!!!! oh well, give me a couple of months and then I'll have it, the wonders of college lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:38 pm

I would've stayed in that lobby Static, to test how good those legendary players actually are Wink

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Trust me, Mitch, Dai is VERY good, I've been in a party with him plenty of times and well....needless to say my scores were not the best lol

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm just glad that the laggy and glitching ***** is nowhere to be found Razz

ADMIN EDIT - Can we not call players out for bad play please?

8 days to the Last of Us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm

the thing about most of the players that are in the top spot is that they do not have much in the way of skill at this game except knowing where the power weapons are, they get like 20 kills a match just by using the hammer 10 times, so annoying, whatever happened to skill?

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Don't know man, just remember that ***** and ***** or something camped the power weapons the entire match, and ***** lagged so much that he could have been using a lag switch.

8 days to the Last of Us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:57 pm

I know by watching vids that tripleWRECK is VERY good too .

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:59 pm

this is true, he is like a monster D:

My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Might be getting on soon. I'll look to hookup for some games etc if you catch me Smile I won't quit out if I'm in game though.

doo....doo....doo....

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Raist here is what I always do, send them an invite and then wait for them to get out of the game, some of us have patience lol

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Hey Cam !! , One loyal subscriber (me) is requesting some more YouTube content from you , particularly Uncharted 3 !!! .

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Seconded!!!!!

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:04 am

third!!!

My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:22 am

Someone alert Cam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 am

To ND,

FAL-SS. Remove it from the game.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 am

NOO! Just nerf it to one or two more shots, then all will be fine Razz

My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:07 am

If it should be nerfed, then nerf it into the long gun it was originally designed to be.
Just like the G-MAL, that gun should be bad close-range but own long-range. Lower the of fire and recoil and it should be fine.

Also, Quickboom is a joke of a kickback.
Daredevil+Paid Bargain+Explosive Expert+Quickboom=Broken game

Played some FFA today, EVERY legacied player had FAL+Quickboom+Fleet Foot.
Just shows that this game lacks the balance that Uncharted 2 had.

Overall, with the kickbacks and power weapons scattered across the maps you hardly see "normal" gunfights.
It's either the grenade lab from Uncharted 2 or a power weapon fest.

Booooring Laughing

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:37 am

So true, these past days every game i have gone into are filled with 4+ partys all of them using FAL and quick boom, and I always end up in a team with 1's and 30's occasionally 50's but its a rare sight

Can't beat them then join them, with better aim and then beat them Razz

My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 am

To be honest I also have a MASSIVE problem with the quickboom kickback, all people do is put it on and then just press L2 for the entire 20 secs, but if people reserved it for when they are up against like 3-5 enemies then it would be fine, just my thoughts on the whole thing

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:52 am

To be honest I also have a MASSIVE problem with the quickboom kickback, all people do is put it on and then just press L2 for the entire 20 secs, but if people reserved it for when they are up against like 3-5 enemies then it would be fine, just my thoughts on the whole thing
Who doesn't ? TRIPLEwreck said it best, " they basically give you a RPG with shorter range"

My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:52 am

The way I see it, put it at 10 medals and ONE grenade only. No timer or anything.
Just give the player ONE grenade that explode on impact and the problem is solved.

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:53 am

The way I see it, put it at 10 medals and ONE grenade only. No timer or anything.
Just give the player ONE grenade that explode on impact and the problem is solved.
*This.
Also mabey its just me or does anyone think that Eugenides tries to hard to be funny and never brings anything to the conversation just agrees and copies Triples words while making lame puns ?

My Forum Trophies:

Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 am

The problem with nerfing the FAL, even by one shot, is that it will make the gun useless. As it is right now, against a player who can AIM, the FAL usually will win, but just barely, leaving a sliver of health. With that extra bullet to kill, it will allow the m9 without ROF to win if the player can aim. By two, bullets, every gun will start beating the fal, as people will start firing too fast, making the gun jam, and leaving them dead in the water. The only way too "nerf" the gun, would be to remove it. I'm not defending it, I'm just saying that it can't be nerfed without offsetting the gun balance.

I try to trophy whore, but I just get bored~

Last of Us FTW!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:42 am

I beg to differ, my massive, luminous sphere of plasma held together by gravity.
Close range it should be at a disadvantage, just like the G-MAL. By lowering the RoF and recoil, players will find themselves being forced to use it from a distance.

About the M9, I don't get why it has a RoF mod to be honest, it just makes it into PAK-80 Jr.
A Japanese player I once met sang to me how ND should fix the game and it made perfect sense.
I even took the liberty of recording him singing it so you guys could hear it too:

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: