Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Monster Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

Monster Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter   Monster Hunter EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:21 am

I'm not exactly a Nintendo kind of guy. But, as it stands, I very well might be soon.
A franchise that I have followed since "Monster Hunter" on PS2 will be handed over to Nintendo for future releases. MHFU on PSP was the last one I bought, yet the franchise has continued to the Wii and 3DS. Looks promising too!

Below spoiler is a mini review/guide type thing if you're interested! Very Happy= :D

Spoiler:

All in all, if you're looking for a game you can pick up and put down whenever you want I suggest getting one of these games. Lean towards the later games such as MHFU (More and better monsters imo) on PSP or MHTri (Underwater fighting) on the Wii.

Monster Hunter I-like-ninjas
Back to top Go down
WrenchNinja36
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

Monster Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter   Monster Hunter EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 am

I bought Monster Hunter Tri the day it released. I wasn't too sure of the series before buying it, but I had a feeling I would like it. Over 250 hours later and I still love this game. My copy came with a Classic Controller Pro and it just seemed like the perfect controller for this game. It presented a good challenge slaying some monsters, like Deviljho and Alatreon, but that's what the fun of it was. Teaming up online and killing these foul beasts.

I look forward to playing other titles in the MH series as well.
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

Nation Reputation : 4

Monster Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter   Monster Hunter EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 pm

The 3ds Monster Hunter 3g got region locked. I was going to import it, but they have no intentions of releasing it in the US neither with MHP3rd so far. Which sucks because I imported MHP3rd. After the region lock, I can't spend close to 300 for it. (Jap 3ds + game)

‎"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren(jace's erasure)

Monster Hunter Sig
Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: MMOs and Role Playing-
Jump to: