Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 179

The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
whats call to arms

It's a wave mode. Ten rounds defending one of five or six locations from the open world. Obviously the waves increase in difficulty and the types of enemies spawned.

It's so much fun. Kind of short on payout concidering what you go through. But I think making it to rd ten
awards at least 400 cash and one full gold bar. Less depending on how far you make it.
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 pm

huh id enjoy that
like survival from gtao, but cowboy style
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 3:00 pm

If anyone's planning on running some, drop a message in here and maybe I can join if I'm able! It would also be cool to chat as well on the mics if anyone's got one (I know Cel and Six said you didn't have one when we first got on).

I also got my collector bag and completed my 28 day challenge earlier this week. I've been taking a bit of a break to make sure it doesn't just feel like a chore to get on now that I'm not prioritizing strict gold hunting, but I know playing with some 6th folks will get me right back in the swing of it Smile

Also, I had a beautiful moment of finally countering a rival posse's free roam mission. It's a trophy I've kept my eye on getting since I first explored RDO last year, but never saw the opportunity to counter a mission. Finally got a notification that some poor guy thought he could deliver his mail in peace... not so fast The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 818935 Hehe, simple trophy, but one that felt so good after sitting there staring me in the face for a year and a half!
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 3:36 pm

what timezone are you
Back to top Go down
Cel
Cel

Nation Reputation : 66

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 3:39 pm

Hi ya Charli. Been missing ya bud.
We do have a mic, but just one. I'd be okay with mic'n with ya. Have to warn ya. We are recovering from Covid so we both have a hacking cough. 😷

And hellz yeah. Moving along with it, are ya?
There's also a trophy for successfully stealing someone's wagon goods. I've only done it once because I just feel so bad. I do NOT grief. I do not bully. But that was for the trophy.
Maybe we can meet up over the weekend and take Realm through CTA. 😎
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 3:47 pm

my guys hats gone
Back to top Go down
Cel
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 3:57 pm

my guys hats gone
Check your horse.
May be in your wardrobe too.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:12 pm

what timezone are you
I'm CST, as is Cel and Six.
Hi ya Charli. Been missing ya bud.
We do have a mic, but just one. I'd be okay with mic'n with ya. Have to warn ya. We are recovering from Covid so we both have a hacking cough. 😷

And hellz yeah. Moving along with it, are ya?
There's also a trophy for successfully stealing someone's wagon goods. I've only done it once because I just feel so bad. I do NOT grief. I do not bully. But that was for the trophy.
Maybe we can meet up over the weekend and take Realm through CTA. 😎
Oh no! I hope you guys are doing alright. Praying for a speedy and full recovery for you both. The sound of a cough won't be a bother! Especially since I'll get to know y'all better too Very Happy= :D

Yeah, it felt sort of wrong ruining the mission. At least when you do those missions there's the disclaimer that someone might try to stop you from doing what you're doing, and there's a fair incentive for everyone to be the one to get the deed done which fits into the wild west theme, which I think is fun. Different from when you're minding your own business and someone blows your head off for no reason.

It's also funny that you mention the hat, Realm. I put a hat on my character and every time it gets shot off after a few minutes of playing, so I just roll hatless almost all of the time. I'm also not at the point of it being worth it to spend money on cosmetics, but maybe once I get some feathers to put in my cap I'll make more it more of a priority to properly adorn myself Razz
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 2:47 am

Quote :
It's also funny that you mention the hat, Realm. I put a hat on my character and every time it gets shot off after a few minutes of playing, so I just roll hatless almost all of the time. I'm also not at the point of it being worth it to spend money on cosmetics, but maybe once I get some feathers to put in my cap I'll make more it more of a priority to properly adorn myself Razz

yeah i cant be bothered anymore with hats

anyway my guy looks a bit better with no hat on suprisingly
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 103

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 1:06 pm

Any hats you pick up from the world aren't persistent so you can't get them from your horse. Any hats you buy should be in your inventory and you can set them to be accessible through your horse.

"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 1:41 pm

found that out today while looking for something to replenish my horse stamina core
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 179

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:55 pm

found that out today while looking for something to replenish my horse stamina core

Eventually you will be able to buy a pamphlet from a Fence that unlocks a recipe for horse food that replenishes and solidifies both it's cores.

But for now just buy hay and "potions" from the stable.
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:01 pm

quite close to 15 gold bars, so what path should i pick first
Back to top Go down
Cel
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:05 pm

Trader has been a very lucrative business for me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But Collector is good too I suppose.
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:14 am

okay so trader it is
Back to top Go down
Cel
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 10:01 am

Six and I had a fight. 😆🥴

Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 1:56 pm

trader gotten, now im gonna be a moonshiner because why not
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:40 am

Man, I can only imagined what happened between that photo on the wagon and the brawl video you shared...

"Turn left, Riggs Station is that way." - Cel
"I'm going to go straight, there's always an ambush down on the left there." - Six
"It's fine, I've got my express revolver cartridges ready to go. Turn left." - Cel
"I'm the one with the reins here, we're just going to keep on straight." - Six
"... u thought" - Cel
The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 959710
Back to top Go down
Cel
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:52 am

Man, I can only imagined what happened between that photo on the wagon and the brawl video you shared...

"Turn left, Riggs Station is that way." - Cel
"I'm going to go straight, there's always an ambush down on the left there." - Six
"It's fine, I've got my express revolver cartridges ready to go. Turn left." - Cel
"I'm the one with the reins here, we're just going to keep on straight." - Six
"... u thought" - Cel
The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 959710
Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is what I looked like after. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cel
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 2:46 pm

1.5x the $$$ for wagon delivery this week.
So that's about $900 for a full wagon. 😎
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 103

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 4:29 pm

Of all the roles, I hate the Moonshiner one the most. I did everything except deliver moonshine to hit level 20 on that one.

The Collector one was the biggest $$$ one for me. Levelling up that role is the reason I have as much money as I do.

"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth."
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 5:44 pm

Of all the roles, I hate the Moonshiner one the most. I did everything except deliver moonshine to hit level 20 on that one.

scratch that im gonna be a collector now

trader is very good, im glad i chose it
Back to top Go down
Cel
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:23 pm

I thought I'd like Moonshining a lot more.
But nah. I don't really bother with it. I will say this.
Partying in the Moonshine shack, getting drunk and b!t_h-slapping your friend, is everything.
Back to top Go down
xRealm
First Nation
First Nation
xRealm

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 1:51 am

if i ever do it itd be just for the quests
Back to top Go down
Cel
Cel

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:31 am

Ima hop on today to fill my wagon. I'll sit on it for whoever wants in on that extra dough.
Back to top Go down

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: