Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Clan section of the forums boards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 179

The Clan section of the forums boards Empty
PostSubject: The Clan section of the forums boards   The Clan section of the forums boards EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 5:58 pm

This forum has been created to organise all clan related topics. Roster lists. Recruitment topics. Meet and Greets. Just a few things it can be used for. This forum will evolve as we do outside of our own place, so keep an eye for constant changes.

Please use this topic for discussions and development of the clan section only.
If you are a game leader and need any help or need any additions to it please message any admin.
We have begun the process of building in other games. They will be added as need arises.

If it comes to a choice between being a good soldier and a good human being -- try to be a good human being
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 38

The Clan section of the forums boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan section of the forums boards   The Clan section of the forums boards EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:49 am

Hi ladies and gents.

I think we need to seriously hit those recruitment threads over on Bungo. We really need to fill those last few spots with EU peeps, or Mr Six will nick 'em off me Razz
We have 3 threads, but they soon disappear to the bottom pretty quick. Yes, they have been bumped by a few of us, but now is the time for "proper" posting. Maybe new members (as cheesey as it may be) can post some positive things about us since they have joined. Post our links in "LF clan" threads, get ourselves out there more and noticed. Start your own recruitment thread if needed but please be clear we are only looking for EU'ers for now. I know we are all busy, and Mr Six, I appreciate your thread over there, but we need some help guys and gals, and that's where all of you come in.

Let's get those places filled. Very Happy= :D

The Clan section of the forums boards 200.gif?cid=aa094c25lymku89wkto5m1oiq6aopywy2ozexweiddovw9gb&rid=200
Back to top Go down

The Clan section of the forums boards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Sixth Nation Gaming Clan-
Jump to: