Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Well, I "finished" the Pokedex months ago, but I didn't have the last three legendaries that Nintendo was giving out. Just this past weekend, though, I finally completed it 100%. All 649 whoo.

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Now that you have said that they are going to release the next 150 and your OCD is going to go nuts.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Well, that's going to happen when X/Y get released this October. Laughing

Ah well, itll be fun. Ive enjoyed the series ever since I was a kid, so I don't see why I wouldn't keep doing this.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm really disappointed that you don't speak like Gregor speaks in Fire Emblem. Razz

I like to see/catch as many pokes as possible when I'm playing, but I won't go out of my way to research and find/catch them all. I don't have the patience/care for that, but like to see how well I do on my own.

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Jmw566
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:38 pm

I don't go after the pokedex's anymore, I just go after a getting a team of 6-10 pokemon that I like and use them a lot.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Vrals597
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

@Jmw566 wrote:
I'm really disappointed that you don't speak like Gregor speaks in Fire Emblem. Razz

I like to see/catch as many pokes as possible when I'm playing, but I won't go out of my way to research and find/catch them all. I don't have the patience/care for that, but like to see how well I do on my own.

Gregor goes with the posting, yes? Gregor loves Pokémon. In fact, whenever Gregor plays games, Gregors catches all!

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:46 am

Caught over 100 pokemon now.
Slowly getting there.

Ever since watching the Pokemon Black and White movies, Victini has been my favourite Pokemon. He's so adorable Very Happy= :D

Speaking of, what are your main pokemon teams?

"I may not be perfect but I've always been true."

I'm not searching the sky for a reason to live 'cause I found beauty right here and the passion to give, so let me give you my heart, let me give you my tears, let me give you my life, let me give you my fears.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thevindictivevixen
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Goodness. I haven't watched a Pokémon movie in a long, long time...

My main team is currently this:
Empoleon, Dragonite, Garchomp, Luxy the Luxray, Daedalus the shiny Crobat, and Infernape.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:52 am

Nice.
I usually go Garchomp, Milotic, Alakazam, Ninetales, My water Starter and sometimes a legendary.

I'm not searching the sky for a reason to live 'cause I found beauty right here and the passion to give, so let me give you my heart, let me give you my tears, let me give you my life, let me give you my fears.

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:50 am

So Im not the only one who chooses the water starter? Very cool. Ninetales and Alakazam are great choices too.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:01 am

Yeah, usually the water starter is best. But I'm definitely going for Fennekin next Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:15 am

Im going to be rocking Froakie when I start. Im a huge fan of frogs, so a frog starter is basically gold for me. I mean, penguins are my favorite bird...so Empoleon was like a godsend.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 am

I almost always do the fire starter, only time I didn't was in Firered to get Entei

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 am

I usually go for whichever evolution process doesn't look completely ridiculous. I love foxes, so I have high hopes for Fennekin. It had better not turn into a fire/fighting -_-

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:41 am

Spoiler alert:
It's fire fighting. xD

Nah, probably fire-psychic.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:40 am

fire and psychic.......probably going to be my favorite then

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:23 am

I hope they mix them up a little this game.

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Got my second Meloetta yesterday. Perfect for trade bait when then newest generation event Pokemon get announced...
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 am

I still need that pokemon Sad

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:06 pm

I forgot that Nintendo hasnt announced its release in Australia yet. Have you guys gotten Keldeo/Genesect yet?
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:14 am

Yeah Keldeo was released when Black and White 1 or 2 came out.

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:43 am

While hatching for a Throh with good stats on my White, I ended up hatching a shiny one, who I have deemed Aeneas. Guess he is the one Ill be training. Laughing
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Anyone excited for Pokemanz X and Y? Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Oh yeah. Froakie FTW.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:13 pm

I usually go with the Grass type starters, but to me Froakie looks like the best choice of the three.

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Psg2g

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 StreetxRacer13
Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 2dsldi0
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: MMOs and Role Playing-
Jump to: